Thursday 8 June 2017

RENDER - NSFW, more noise than movement

Things have been a bit hectic lately.

And when I do get to my 3D stuff I'm mostly working on building some new skills.

So not a lot of renders.

Depth of field has been mastered.

My new light rendering kits are still giving me the occasional headache.

I need to sort out how to do seamless texture maps so I can finally start creating back tattoos myself for my virtual wrestlers... That requires a lot more practise, time to practise, and probably a chunky investment in some new software...   :(

Although I have finally mastered how to use my fishnet texture maps on other items, like so (below).

First render is full 4KHD, one after is standard HD.

....

Diana works in service and management at an "adult" club.

Her work outfits are provocative; she's not typically getting more undressed on an evening.

To garner a bit more interest management comes up with the idea of lingerie wrestling.

Rolling with other women in lingerie? Well Diana *has* to get in on that.

Great success. Just one problem.

Diana can, seriously, legit, wrestle.

After a couple of shows it's obvious that it's not even a contest anymore, Diana just monsters everyone else.

Of course Corveena knows about dancing of that sort, and when conversations cross paths.

A bit of practice in the ring to get used to the outfits. It's all pretty relaxed and casual.

On the night it's still going pretty easy. It's competitive, but neither woman wants to hurt the other...

Which is why, when Diana finally gets Corveena, she's not squeezing the neck that hard.

Just bending her back... Quite a bit...

Still, right up to the end at least there is suspense. Although this may not be genuinely over yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment