Monday 18 May 2015

RENDER - A request and signing off for a little while...

Please don't anyone stress.

Things change. That's happened for me recently.

I don't know when I'll be doing any more renders.

May be a very long time.

I hope to upload the rest of my original roster in the next couple of weeks.

I will not be doing much (any?) new stuff for the forseeable future.

It's all ok.

Well I guess expect for the fact that I won't be uploading new stuff anytime soon.   ;)

One final upload by request before signing off for a while...

Violet managed to pull guard on the Crusher, but had absolutely not luck moving her or getting the sweep.

Violet has pretty strong legs. Maybe she can force a tap out with a scissor from the bottom?

Nope.

Crusher passes guard and then pulls guard herself.

Then she shows Violet, this is how to apply a scissor from the bottom.



No comments:

Post a Comment